STEM Scholars Program creates individualized development plans centered on academic and professional success toward students’ established career goals. With every science degree earned, STEM grantees make a difference in families, communities, and society at large.
Through the generous financial support of Gettysburg College, Need-Based Financial Grants meet all of the proven financial needs of STEM grant recipients. In selecting members of these cohorts, the university will increase its interest in academically promising, underrepresented minorities and first-generation students with documented financial hardship.
Eligible Disciplines STEM Scholars Program
Biology, Biochemistry & Molecular Biology, Chemistry, Computer Science, Environmental Studies, Health Sciences, Mathematics, Physics, and Psychology.
To be eligible for the STEM Scholars Program, students must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants are legally admitted to the United States under section 207 of the Immigration and Nationality Act or to obtain permanent residency.
- Proof of financial need by submitting a free Federal Student Aid Application (FAFSA) and CSS profile.
- Enroll as a full-time student.
It may be beneficial to you
Bill Gates Scholarship -Study For Free In the USA
You must complete the STEM application online by January 15.
- Please enclose a short statement (300-350 words) describing your previous experience/achievements in the natural sciences and your personal interest in becoming a scientist.
- Applications to the STEM Scholars Program may be submitted after the deadline. However, applications received before the January 15th deadline will be fully considered.
- Please complete the application form and submit it by January 15th January, the normal decision deadline. This includes a joint application, official high school transcripts, and a counselor/teacher recommendation. A letter of recommendation from your science teacher is highly recommended. You can also submit standardized test results (optional).
- Submit your financial aid application (CSS profile and Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)) by January 15th.
Students with a strong interest in Gettysburg College and STEM Scholars program are encouraged to consider applying for Early Decision I or II. The early Decision I deadline is November 15th.
- The early Decision II deadline is January 15th. If you have already applied to Gettysburg College, you must apply to the STEM Scholars Program by January 15.
You may also like:
Yale Young Global Scholars Need-Based Scholarship | Yale Young African Scholars Alumni Scholarship
How to Apply
Apply for any discipline at Gettysburg College.
Apply for the STEM Scholars Program